Myself, Andy and Jeff legged it through town in the heavy rain on Sunday afternoon to catch the 6 o'clock train to Bearsted, Kent Via London. We spent 3 days at Andy's home in Kent and the 2 days In his sister's flat in London.
- Woke up feeling rotton
- Took alot of painkillers and decongestants
- These made me drowsy
- Went to Cantebury
- Had cream tea
- bought some indian ankle bells.
- Walked through fields of sheep and cows.
- walked around a beautiful castle
- Saw a beautiful peacock
- Went to a few pubs
- Attempted to eat a whole ramekin of butter for a bet to win £20
- Gave up 3/4 of the way through and lost the bet
- Felt rather ill as a result.
- Ate an amazing caramel doughnut
- Spent £30 on wool
- Knitted a whole scarf within a day
- Watched The Young Victoria
- Caught the train to London
- Was told by a train ticket man that "maybe u should, u know, LISTEN!" because I didnt hear a diversion announcement as I had my headphones on. So Rude!
- Went to ASDA at midnight.
- Chased around London after an AllSaints dress which was one of the only two left in London.
- Spent the rest of the day in Camden Lock.
- Spent too much money
- Got caught in terrencial downpour TWICE......wearing my new dress.
- Saw a full rainbow
- Ate chinese food under an umbrella with Andy.
- Stayed in making cocktails and watching Romeo & Juliet
- Met up with Teal, whom I haven't seen for over a year!
- Got dragged into Benefit for a product demo by some psycho sales assistant
- Tried not to laugh when Teal told her that she only wears organic make up to avoid having to have it done to her.
- Tried even harder not to laugh when the woman then persistantly questioned her about this organic make up!
- Went to Coffee 1001 and was served by the RUDEST waitress ever, who handed me the chip & pin machine which asked me if i wanted cashback, then told me off for pressing the yes button to get £10 cashback.
"we dont DO cashback!"
"but your card machine asked me if i wanted any, that was on the screen when u handed it to me"
"But we dont DO cashback!"
"well you should tell people that before handing them a card reader that says you do"
"No, we don't, Dont ever do it again!"
- Needless to say they had to give me the cashback anyway.
- Spent the day coffee shop hopping and browsing the vintage shops with Tealm had a real good catch up.
- Rushed home to get ready to go to the Proms.
- Andy and I were almost late for the Proms but a taxi saved us the run!
- Met up with Jeff after the Proms and we all went to a 50's style diner near carnaby street.
- Had the most amazing chilli cheese fries!
- Got on the tube and only managed to get half the way home as we missed the last train on the jubilee line.
- Ended up hunting down the right night bus, which turned out to be the longest most horrific ride ever! 45 mins on a bus full of drunk irish people and people so asleep they fell off their seats (pretty funny actually).
- Turned out we missed our stop and were stranded in the middle of a housing estate which looked identical to the one we were meant to be at but had no idea where we were.
- Finally a taxi drove past and we managed to get all the way home.
- Went to bed....at 3am!
- Woke up at 8am to get the train back to leicester
- Sat on the train remenising about all the crazy stuff that had happened!